It’s THE ONE recipe for summer aperos. Not dry, savoury, perfect to go with planchettes, salads, BBQs, etc… and it’s easy!
- 200 gr. dried tomatoes (in olive oil)
- 200 gr. grated cheese (pecorino, gruyere, manchego… according to your taste and what’s in your fridge…)
- 1 beautiful basil bouquet
- 180 gr. spelt flour
- half a pack baking powder
- 10 cl. olive oil
- 10 cl. milk
- 3 eggs
- a bit of pepper (no need for salt, as the dried tomatoes and cheese bring plenty already)
Pre heat your oven at 180°C
Cut the dried tomatoes and basil and add the grated cheese in a big bowl.
Add the flour.
Mix milk, olive oil and eggs, and add to the tomatoes, basil and cheese mix, and mix.
Add baking powder, mix delicately and pour in cake pan.
In the oven for about 50 minutes.